Everyday I work on something new and interesting. It’s a constant buzz, sharing ideas and contributing to different aspects of game design is a great experience.
Why we love Geewa
What do I like most about working at Geewa? The people! We have a great multinational team that is connected by a shared passion of creating fun games and taking the best care of our growing community of more than 10 million players.
Every day you meet people of more than 10 different nationalities that have one thing in common – they love creating games. That’s a very inspiring environment.
Working at Geewa brought me a lot of new experience which I can use in my daily work. Also I appreciate working with clever and interesting people around me.
Geewa is all about open atmosphere and sharing knowledge. We have a fun, offbeat office, many benefits and to top it all off, our multinational, multicultural team is a pleasure to work with.
Being a passionate gamer myself, I am happy about being a part of a team that creates wonderful games for millions of other players worldwide. That is something you’ve got to be proud of!
Working at Geewa
- Geewa loves games
- And you will love working at Geewa! We are driven by creating games that bring together millions of players coming from literally every corner of the World as we reach over 200 countries. Our games function as a service rather than a product and we constantly iterate on them to improve the players’ experience.
- Geewa has a unique goal
- We believe that by creating casual competitive multiplayer games we can bring fun and challenging experiences to our players. All of our games are real-time and foster a connection between players from every corner of the World.
- Geewa has a great team
- Geewa is proud to employ many great professionals and enthusiasts with extensive experience in the gaming industry. We may be different but the one thing we all share is a love of games.
- Geewa values its people
- Our mission is to create an informal, transparent, motivated, creative and playful atmosphere. We let our people grow and constantly improve at Geewa.
- Geewa provides cutting edge technologies
- We invest to make the best technologies available at Geewa. Keeping up with technological progress is as important as ever and we provide whatever tools are needed to succeed.
- Geewa fosters transparency, responsibility and freedom
- We use smart tools that help us to be transparent. Regular satisfaction surveys and feedback meetings are important to get a clear idea about how our employees feel, what they need and require to perform better.
- Geewa offers great benefits
- We offer a really wide scope of benefits! See the detailed listing here.
Besides competitive pay, our employees can expect a total benefits
and compensation package that includes the following:
- Referral bonuses
- There is no better source of new employees than personal referrals. Refer a new Geewanian and you will be rewarded not once, but twice! First part of the referral bonus will be paid to you when the new employee and the second part when gets through the 3-month probation period.
- Vacation & Sick days
- We provide our employees with 25 days off per year. We have also sick days in amount of 5 days per year.
- Fantastic open office space
- You will love working at our completely new furnished office. Curious? Take a look at the office tour.
- Meal vouchers for employees
- We contribute 55% to meal vouchers for every Geewa employee, each working day.
- Regular team offsite events
- We hold regular company events like the Christmas Party, Creative Thursdays dedicated to a new theme each time or the Summer Party.
- Free fruits and veggies
- You will love our everyday delivered fresh fruits and vegetables. Check out the pictures in our office tour!
- Free tea and coffee (of course)
- This has become something of a staple among tech and games companies. You will be able to satisfy your caffeine needs at Geewa with our state-of-the-art coffee machine and a selection of teas.
- Free bookstore
- You have the freedom to order any books or media you need for your work.
- Health benefits
- We support our employees with vitamin packages during wintertime.
- Sport activities
- Geewa supports and actively endorses any sports activities and we organize our in-house tournaments. Geewanians like to play soccer, badminton, squash and of course pool and snooker!
The hiring process can be difficult and challenging, but time invested into careful hiring saves time
in the long run. At Geewa, we search for the suitable people who will fit with our Geewa culture,
bring great performance and enjoy being part of our unfolding story.
What do we believe in and what are our priorities?
- Performing actions that have a strong direct positive impact on colleagues and our services
- Communicating concisely and effectively on the best available channels
- Having a strong bias to get things done rather than analysis-paralysis
- Being reliable for one’s colleagues
- Making oneself accountable and strive to over-deliver on what one is accountable for
- Always being able to clearly articulate what one’s milestones and objectives are and how one is getting there
- Being hungry for progress
- Being curious to fully understand our services, strategy, market and customers
- Striving to find and solve root causes, not symptoms
- Aching to learn (by media / mentors / trial and error)
- Challenging the existing ways
- Being self-confident
- Taking risks, not being afraid to fail
- Questioning actions which are inconsistent with our values
- Celebrating our achievements
- Feeling deeply connected with our services and products
- Encouraging and Inspiring others and promoting our values
- Showing loyalty to Geewa
- Wanting Geewa to succeed and always acting in the best way for Geewa
- Understanding Geewa (and our services) from a customer point of view
- Not saying anything about others what one would not say to their face
- Being known for candor and directness, raising voice if one disagrees and asking when having a question
- Admitting mistakes without delay
- Sharing information openly and proactively
- Wishing for ones colleagues to succeed and help them to be successful
- Listening well independent of other peoples position
- Thinking about our customers and ones colleagues in the first place rather than about oneself
Do you live these values?
If your answer is “YES”, you will love working at Geewa!
Find more about our open positions here.
Try our quiz
Have a minute? Solve our fun quiz while you think about your application for a job at Geewa!
1. Put the squares into boxes and fill the whole area
2. The coloured tiles must match with each other – just like in a domino game