- Understand our users, their desires and needs;
- Make sure our game speaks the same language as our players;
- Be deeply involved in game design from the beginning, ensuring players understand game designer objectives;
- Crystallize ideas and concepts in design wireframes, mockups and prototypes;
- Ensure that the game logically flows from one step to the next;
- Upon in-person user testing, refine and iterate to create the “best” user experience;
- Consult and support the developer /graphic designer teams throughout the entire game production life cycle (from concept to launch).
- Proven experience creating mobile UI concepts and wireframes prototypes;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Interest in staying on top of the latest UX trends and tools;
- Creativity and “out of box” thinking;
- Active English;
- Proven ability to explain user needs to decision makers and act as a persuasive advocate for those needs;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Avid social / casual game player;
- Willingness to learn.
- Working with people who are happy to share their know-how;
- Outside the classical fringe benefits we offer free drinks and fresh vegetables / fruit; 25 holiday days and 5 days sick days per year.
- Bonuses for referring new colleagues;
- … and finally – great team spirit!