We are seeking a very well organized Community Assistant with brilliant communication skills who will join us in our office in Karlín to work with our amazing community of players mainly as a technical support.
- Help players to solve their issues using your knowledge of the game and a help from our development team
- To read, analyze and answer the players’ reviews
- To make regular reports that will help the whole game team
- Support to the Community Manager
What is required?
- Native English speaker / Active knowledge of English and Czech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain an issue and to solve it using a friendly tone
- Being able to organise your work and time
- A passion for games, being an active mobile games player
- Time flexibility, this is not a 9-5 kind of job
- Smart person with problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of a team whose games entertain hundreds of thousands players every day
- Environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- A very special band of game enthusiasts in Karlin, Prague (a holy ground for all hipsters and geeks) running a game studio like a startup for nearly 10 years
- Fresh fruit and veg, refreshment, drinks and a super duper lever coffee machine
- 25 days of paid holidays, 5 sickdays.