pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
The Company Geewa a.s., ID: 256 17 036, with registered office at Prague 8, Sokolovská 336/84, Karlín, Post code 186 00, registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, section B, subsection 18480 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”) hereby informs you about the processing of your personal data and your rights.
The Administrator processes your personal data in the following scope (the name, surname, e-mail address) for the purpose of communication with the customers.
If you contact us with a question or a problem, we need to process or respond to your personal information that you provide to us in the contact form. The processing of personal data is thus necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
We will only process your personal data for as long as necessary. Your personal information will be erased as soon as your question or issue has been answered/solved.
Processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, by the individual authorized Administrator staff. The processing takes place through computer technology, and manual processing is not ruled out.
The Company hereby further informs you of your rights relating to the processing of personal data, in particular:
- ask the Administrator for information about in what scope we process your personal data,
- require the Administrator to provide an explanation regarding the processing of personal data,
- request the administrator to access to these data and update or repair these data,
- require the administrator to delete personal data,
- In case of doubt about compliance with personal data processing, contact the Data Protection Officer of the Administrator:
- Czech DPO Office s.r.o., IČ: 06829716, with registered office: Anny Letenské 34/7;
- Contact: http://www.czechdpooffice.eu/kontaktni-formular;
- or contact Personal Data Protection Office, registered office at Prague 7 – Holešovice, Pplk. Sochora 727/27, Post code 170 00.